December 2017 Commencement Ceremonies
Saturday, December 16, 2017
- 10:00 am - Hayes School of Music, College of Arts and Sciences, and Walker College of Business
- 2:00 pm - Reich College of Education, Beaver College of Health Sciences, and College of Fine and Applied Arts
May 2018 Commencement Ceremonies
Friday, May 11, 2018
- 11:00 am – Reich College of Education at Holmes Convocation Center
- 2:00 pm – Hayes School of Music at Rosen Concert Hall
- 5:00 pm – Beaver College of Health Sciences at Holmes Convocation Center
Saturday, May 12, 2018
- 9:00 am - College of Fine and Applied Arts at Holmes Convocation Center
- 1:00 pm - Walker College of Business at Holmes Convocation Center
- 5:00 pm - College of Arts and Sciences at Holmes Convocation Center
*Graduate students will attend the college ceremony represented by their major field of study.
There will be NO REHEARSAL prior to graduation. However, the Registrar's Office has developed a Virtual Commencement Rehearsal [PDF] to help provide you with detailed information about the ceremony, what to do, where to go, and what to expect from the day. We hope you will use this helpful resource as you prepare to participate in Commencement.
Only authorized press and University photographers are permitted on the floor to take pictures after the ceremony is in progress. Our photography vendor, GradImages, will send proofs of the photos taken of graduates at the commencement ceremony to their email within approximately one week. Proofs will also be available for purchase online. Official photographs taken by GradImages, 1-800-261-2576 or http://www.gradimages.com.
Parking and Transportation
Parking and shuttle service is available in the Raley Hall Circle, Stadium, and Hill Street parking lots. Shuttle buses will transport to and from these lots before and after the ceremony. Additional parking is available in the Rivers Street Parking Deck (#31), but will not include shuttle service. Please follow the yellow event parking signs on campus. A map of parking locations is also available to illustrate the locations of the parking lots (in orange). The Holmes Convocation Center can be seen in the bottom right hand corner (#34).
Parking for individuals with disabilities will be available in the lot adjacent to the Holmes Convocation Center. Traffic control personnel will be at the intersection of Rivers and Hill Street to direct persons with disability placards displayed to the appropriate parking area.
It is suggested that you are parked at least 45 minutes before Commencement is scheduled to begin to allow you enough time to get from the parking lot to the Convocation Center and find seating. While every effort is made to ensure timely arrival and departure of shuttle buses between the Convocation Center and the parking lots, please be sure you have appropriate cold weather dress, footwear, and umbrellas in the event of inclement weather.