You may review the changes you made to your classes by accessing your department's Course Term File reports on the WebFOCUS Dashboard. In reviewing your reports, you will want to access the new reports that were developed to display the most current Course Term File data.
- Open your browser and go to http://appleap.appstate.edu
- Click on the Reporting link on the left
- Scroll down and click on the WebFOCUS Dashboards link
- Scroll down until you see your group – for example, College of Arts and Sciences, Department of Biology
- Click on the link and log in using your Banner username and password.
- If you do not have a Banner account, a generic password will be assigned to you. Once you log in using the generic password you will need to go to http://myasu.appstate.edu and change your password using the Password Manager. This will change your password for email, Novell etc.
- Once you log in, you will see a security page. At the top of the page, click on the Report tab.
- To review the report with the most current data, select the "Prod Course Term File (your department name)" report.
- You have links on the left for your reports. You will need to know the format for the parameters. For instance, Term is the 6 Banner Term code (e.g., 201110, 201120, 201130, 201140)