Alumni and former students can request official transcripts via the National Student Clearinghouse. Please follow these steps to submit a transcript request online:
Visit the National Student Clearinghouse website
On the Transcript Ordering Center page, read the information provided before clicking on 'Order Transcripts' to proceed
Begin entering your Personal Information - your Banner ID or SSN is required. Then, continue to proceed through the steps to complete your order.
Please Note: For students who attended ASU prior to 1986, orders should be completed online but the electronic delivery option will not be available. At this time, the only delivery options available for these students are mail and hold for pickup. *Please note that due to the COVID-19 Global Health Pandemic we are currently not offering the hold for pickup option.*
Former students who attended after 1986 may view their unofficial transcript online by following the instructions below:
- Go to the Direct Link to Web Self-Service / Banner page.
- In the Login boxes, enter your User Name and Password and click LOGIN. If you do not know your username and password, click the 'Need Help' link on the page."
- Click on the 'Student' tab, then the 'Student Records' link
- Click on the 'Unofficial Academic Transcript' link.
- Select your Transcript Level and the Transcript Type and click submit.
You may contact Technical Support at (828) 262-6266 during normal business hours if you experience issues accessing this portal.
To save your unofficial transcript, please either right click on your displayed transcript or press CTRL+P and select "Print....". Then under print destinations select "Save as PDF". You can choose to rename the file and then click SAVE.