How to Apply
1. Review the application priority deadlines and begin planning early for the term you wish to enroll.
2. Application Requirements:
- A submitted online application. To load the application Click here
- Review your MyMountaineer account for your complete list of required checklist items (official college transcripts, community standards documentation, timeline, etc.).
- Contact the Dean’s/Advising Office of your major for required advising.
- Visit studentsuccess.appstate.edu for more information.
3. Resolve any holds that might have been placed on your student account. You can view these holds by visiting your Appalnet account. Instructions will be included on how to clear holds.
4. After submitting your readmission application, continue to check your MyMountaineer account for updates.
5. When your readmission decision is ready, you will be notified by email of the final decision and you may view the decision online in your MyMountaineer account. Beginning Fall 2022, students who complete the readmission process must accept their admission and fulfill a $200 advanced payment requirement to complete their re-enrollment and be allowed to register for their classes. This prepayment applies directly to the student's tuition.